Footprint including front and rear platform: 10" x 5.25"
113-HO CNR/GTR Stayner Station
The Stayner station was constructed in 1904 by the Grand Trunk Railway. In 1922 the G.T.R. was expropriated by the Dominion Government to become part of the newly formed Canadian National Railways. The photos show the Stayner station in the late 1960's. It closed shortly after that until it was bought by the Stayner Co-Op and used for storage. Finally, in 1985, the Cranberry Golf Club purchased and moved the station for use as the clubhouse where it sits today.
Designed from the GTR Stayner station plans and photos, our kit is a scale representation of the prototype. We have been as accurate as we can given the information available. The GTR had several stations that shared the general characteristics of the Stayner station.
All parts to complete the station are included; laser cut floors, walls, windows/doors, roof, trim, shingles, chimneys, interior ticket counters and doors. Stripwood for the platform as shown is also included. Our comprehensive manual with lots of photos will guide you step by step through construction. Several drawings and templates are provided to assist with construction.
Kits do NOT include paint or the adhesives required for assembly.
Shipping Information & Store Policy