MONASHEE                                                    
                                          LASER                                                    
                                               ENGINEERING                                     

                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

113 Canadian National Railway (GTR) Stayner Station

CNR Stayner

cnr station

   


The Stayner station was constructed in 1904 by the Grand Trunk Railway. In 1922 the G.T.R. was expropriated by the
Dominion Government to become part of the newly formed Canadian National Railways. The photo shows the 
Stayner station in the late 1960's. It closed shortly after that until it was bought by the Stayner Co-Op and used for storage. Finally, in 1985, the Cranberry Golf Club purchased and moved the station for use as the clubhouse where it sits today.

Designed from photos and original (GTR) drawings, our kit is a faithful reproduction of the prototype. All parts to complete the station are included; laser cut floors, walls, windows/doors, roof, trim, shingles, and chimney. Stripwood for the platform and docks as shown is also included. Our comprehensive manual with 50+ photos will guide you step by step through construction. Several drawings and templates are provided to assist with construction.

  



 

Kit #s

113-HO.............................Click here for pricing information

Building Footprint including platform: 10" x 5 1/4"



Photos below


CNR Stayner F

CNR Stayner L

CNR Stayner R

CNR Stayner R


CNR Stayner c1CNR Stayner c1

CNR Stayner c2

CNR Stayner c3

CNR Stayner c4


CNR Stayner c5

CNR Stayner c6